Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson learned

When i was about seven years old me and two of my other brothers were walking and we saw this boat we thought that someone had just left it. So we went up to it and started looking inside of it and we saw that there were like three fishing poles and then a whole bunch of fishing tools. so we took the stuff with us. but when we got home my mom asked where we got all the stuff from and we told her that we found it in side of a boat she made me and my brothers take it back. And when we got there the man that owned the boat was looking inside of it so we started walking toward him and told him that we had taken the fishing stuff from his boat and he told us that he could call the cops but that he wasn't going to and he hoped that we had learned our lesson and we did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad when you were walking towards him, you didn't start chanting, "Finders keepers, losers weepers."

    ReplyDelete